Friday, July 22, 2005

Day 78,79: The room is ours!

Nothing on thursday that I could see. We did however scan in the kitchen plans and send them of to Mfd/J (well actually to J but Mfd turned out to be interested too! Good) for their comments and ideas. But Ian came round and he decided that he could get BtB to finish it off by the end of the week, to my surprise.

Friday: well, I come home and Paul is just finishing off the tidying up and sweeping up. The room is bare, though it turns out that the wetroom is full of stuff. Then BtB comes round and we talk (a lot, on his part...). So, the room is now ours: its not finished, but we can use it, and from now on when they have to do work they work around us rather than vice versa. Excellent. The photo shows it after I hoovered up and put down a rug, and it will never look as clean and empty again I predict... and indeed, that very night the children decide to sleep in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home