Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day 200. Flat roof and Plumbing

Before 8, the flat roofer (M P Roofing I think; 07762 423928) is humping gas cylinders up the ladder at the back, and before I get up he is most of the way through the job - its only 3 foot square. Good: now the tilers can finish.

Otherwise, Pete tPP is here before 9, waiting for Ian, as he has realised he needs to check where the pipes are to go; I leave him and Ian to it. When I get back at 3 the bolier in on the wall, the flue sticks out, and there are two neat brick cores in the kitchen where he cut though. I kid him that they aren't straight: he replies that of course they aren't - they have to slope down. Oops. I haven't looked in the loft but apparently he has the pipes run to the boiler behind my woodwork.

[nb: I initially got the numbering of this wrong. It is day 200! Celebrate (err...)]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home