Thursday, June 01, 2006

Days 302-304. Plumbing and Electrics

Getting well behind myself...

Monday was a bank holiday, but nonetheless Brian the plumber came in to do some stuff. Or so we understand, we weren't here till he was gone. He had hoped to finish then, but in fact came in on Tuesday to finish off. That should mean that the floors can go down upstairs.

Wednesday we weren't around and I'm not sure anyone else was either. I did take a long phone call from Bob, explaining why various things were a bit later than expected but nonetheless going to happen Very Soon Now. When we get back, more plywood has been delivered and left outside, so I bring it in to prevent it getting wet.

Thursday saw the return of Carl. First off he and I lift the oven into place (I get a cut in the process, but its all right, no blood on the oven). Carl doesn't have a big enough socket to power it up, tomorrow we hope. Quick visit from Ian - review various things, including the mess that Crescent have made on various bits of the stairs. Then Carl goes off to chip in the lines for various sockets in the New Study, a dusty process, so I leave him to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home